Sunday, May 17, 2009

9/5/09

2day(9/5/09), Chinese Club got mengajurkan 迎新会和会员大会。。

quite fun.. ^^

and we also got vote for 新一届的会员。。

当我们玩破冰,

I think la..

got a bit 乱。。hehe..( I juz think la..) sorry ya…

after that we start to vote…

then intro ourself…

then bla bla bla~

lazy to type.. psps…

after voting, we started to play game..

wen2 and me same group…

actually our station at basketball court..

coz very hot hor.. wan pengsan edi..

if u not believe hor, u can try to stand there for few minutes..

I bet that u sure don’t wan stand at there rite?? XD

then we change to tempat letak kereta there lo..

better la, got wind..

our station de game hor~ tell u all hor~

Very boring n easy de..

三岁小孩都会玩。。

Juz use the 中国象棋,

然后,

叠。。。

叠。。。

叠。。。

叠成高高的。。

越高就越多分。。

but hor~

me very laoya..

only 叠到10多粒而已,

then all倒下来了。。。

三岁小孩都比我厉害。。

哼!

But hor~

Dis also very 考功夫。。

最多粒也只有叠到33而已。。(青城组)

very good already la.. clap hand..(啪啪啪)。。

I also got 去伟清那站play water at pejabat guru there..

I ask faye to 冲我..

然后她就用水管冲我。。

Then all wet..

Then I ran back to my station again..

After that, I ran to play water again..

Again.. all wet.. =.=

Then I ran back to my station again..

Then I didn’t play game edi..

After all team had finished,

We went back to dewan to announce the result of voulting..

The highest vote is wen2.. 110smthg..

Nenek(孝恩)- 90 smthg

Joyce-90 smthg

Janice n lily- 80

Ke ting-60 smthg..

Derrick-50 smthg

Me-86smthg..

Others-sry I cant remember..

Thx for those who vote me! Thanks!

And then hor,

I Dint bring clothes 2 change..

Then dis situation kekal for two hours..

Then reach home start hard to breathe..

Then got flu dy.. XD

Nite, go to pizzhut wif chess club members...

When we reach at there, want to go in

Then got a notice paste at the door there..

“the 1st floor (air-con rosak)”

wan faith dy..

nan guai there dun hav people..

then 2nd floor got many people..

but we still at 1st floor coz 2nd floor too many people dy..

hot~~~

We also play chess at there..

Then coz I hard to breathe (鼻子塞住)

Then I keep go in go out ..

my leg also very tired..

rite my leg?? =.=

Tata~

the total is RM 140 smthg..

Haiz.. Derrick almost wan pokai dy..

After that, go to summertea..

Order drinks again.. but i din order..

We also play chess at there..

After that 10smthg, we went home dy..

Bye!!

p/s :Actually I wan update dis last weekend,

But hor, don’t hav time..

Now baru update.. XP

Sorry ya~

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

so much fun...I wish I have been there playing as well...haiz..

Wendy said...

xD
I wanna play water too~!