Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4/5 & 5/5

Yesterday morning,
I got kelas ICTL so have to go to schul at 8.20am like dat..
We finished at 9.30am like dat..
Then I went to 栽培at 10.15pm wif QQ mien..
11am like dat, we went back to kantin..
at there I got my fren..
then I ask my fren smthg..
but I duno whether my fren’s answer is real or not..
but hor~
我妈妈交我不可以讲骗话。。swt… XD
nw I take dis chance to “teach” all of u who always jiang bian hua.. XD ka,ka,ka…
afternun, I got perhimpunan at hall there..
I tell u hor~ when the principal was giving his speech, my眼皮 omos fall down..
Luckily, 没有睡倒。。hehe…
Dis is my conversation wif wen2 during the assembly…
Janet: wen2, 我的眼睛要掉了。。
Wen2: =.= 是眼皮啦。。
有种冷掉的感觉。。
乌鸦飞过。 。 。 。 。(ka.. ka.. ka..) XD
N after Cikgu Rafaie finish giving his speech and it’s the turn that principal gave his speech,
Wen2 said: “轮到我睡觉了..” swt… ( she helped Cikgu Rafaie 2 answer)..
After principal had finished, 我又恢复原状,精神充沛。。 嘻嘻。。
2pm like dat, we got to traffic garden..
the stations already change..
lastym we got 9 stesen.. (pejabat pos, sekolah, kedai, hospital, telefon, perhentian bas, stesen minyak, tempat letak kereta, balai bomba)
now tambah until 10 stesen dy..( pejabat pos, sekolah, kedai, hospital, telefon, perhentian bas, stesen minyak, tempat letak kereta, riadah + perpustakaan)
and perpustakan is letak at 旧的kampung there..
jalan mati!
And I duno hw to park n 退车。。
Ho seh liao dis tym..
and we only have 20 minit to finish all the stesen!
要死o!!
Duno can or not.. XD
try my best la.. XD support support me xia.. hehe..
and today we go to lab to watch video-Robinson Cursoe
6pm lik dat still haven finish, then teacher close it dy..
then 6.05pm lik dat, we hear a song…
that singer very pro.. she sang very fast..
we all cant catch it…
SUPERWOMAN!! Kakaz.. pro!
that’s all.. bye..

nextym share again..

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Mei mei jia you in traffic game yah~=)
By the way 校长致词十次 Rafaie 有八次是在半醒半睡的状态中~xD
Miss Rafaie so much~Hohoho~xD

Janet's Blog said...

Thx jie jie~ yaya.. why mis rafaie? haha.. ^^

Lily said...

y miss rafaie??吃饱闲空??n...traffic games...i dunno hw play...dunno wan giv u wat comments...XD

Janet's Blog said...

lily, haha.. nvm nvm.. i liao jie.. XD i can teach u hw to play nextym.. =)