Tuesday, May 19, 2009

18/5/09

Yesterday morning got practise traffic game…
Actually got class ICTl…
But hor~ me very mulia..
mengkorbankan my time for traffic game practice.. XD (不要脸).. hehe.. XP
at there, we Practise together with SMK Bandar..
I tell you all hor~
Don’t have leng zai de.. T.T huhuhu…
all ok ok de.. T.T
so sad..
Tata~
I’m just kidding la.. haha…
don’t have cry and sad la.. haha… (don’t 吓倒呀~) hehe..
then all went back..
then went to school…
then faye tell me that morning got ICTL test…
they got refer to put de..
Walao eh!!
For those who sat this test, sure will untung banyak!!
And hor~ this subject got record in buku adab…
OH MY GOD!!!
I want faint edi!!!
If I don’t do this test,
I will get “FLYING COLOUR” for this subject!!
And in my buku adab hor~~ sure very beauty de…
When you see my buku adab hor~
You sure will see that mark first..
Coz hor~ too SHINY liao~ (bling bling..) XD
Even though you only just flip over it,
I can bet that you sure will see that mark first,
coz that mark really very very very very….. BRIGHT!! ( actually got a lot of “many” this word, but hor, my hand very tired to type it.. psps.. too lazy.. hehe.. )
OMG!!
At school,
Andrea told me that teacher told her that she not allow us to sit it again…
OMG!!! (again..) =.=
If I really get “FLYING COLOUR” hor~~~
I will get prize from my mum.. =.= hehe…
And when we back from schooling, it’s rain..
Happy happy!! ^^ But the rain not heavy de.. >.<
Psps: 本人是个like to play water de.. hehe.. so I like rainy even though I will get sick, but hor I play water many times already, still not get sick.. ( psps:没办法嘛~because hor,本人的抵抗力太强了。。)uiseh uiseh.. (不要脸).. XD hehe.. jus kidding..
And then at night, go to tuition..
During the lesson, I almost fell asleep.. my eyelids like wan falling down..
(my eyelids is falling down, falling down, falling down, my eyelids is……. ) almost same as “London Bridge is falling down” hehe… XD nvm la, copy xia.. hehe… I sure the composer of this song sure wont mind de.. hehe.. XD

OMG, I haven learn my test de.. gotta die edi..==
that’s all from me.. Bye~~ ^^

0 comments: