Friday, June 12, 2009

7/6

7/6(the second day)
morning, after we had our breakfast, we went to swimming pool to swim..
yii2, andrea,qian and me went for swimming..
then ahma, joyce, yu wen went to the beach for a walk…
after that, we went to hav our activities till afternoon..
after we had lunch, then we started our indoor activities again..
it’s quite fun.. ^^ after that, we had a rest to prepare for the banquet dinner…
4 something, Yu wen and me went to the beach there to have a walk..
after that, we walked around and took some beach..
after that went back to the room..
few minutes later, andrea and me went to leofric there to have a walk at beach..
beach again.. =.= that means me and beach very you yuan.. you yuan.. =D hehe..
after that went back to room to prepare for the dinner…
then walked to the hall together…
I tell u all hor~ qian and joyce very ”sexy” that night.. haha.. they very pretty orh!!
Eyes big big de… face cute cute de… so leng!!!
OMG!!我爱上他们了!怎么办?怎么办?
will they accept me this ugly gurl?? Wei wei, u two.. Don’t reject me orh~ ! me will very sad de.. hehe.. think too much…XD
And andrea also not bad, very cute!!
And ahma, yii2 also very pretty..
At the dinner there, got a lots of performance like catwalk..
I tell u hor~ the models all very handsome and pretty!!
Besides that, there also had dance and others.. very nice…
And congrats to our AHMA and YII2.. they got awards!! Congratulations..
After that, there had lots of performance.. but 11 something, we already went back..
After that, we watched tv in room…看着。。。看着。。。不知不觉睡着了。。。嘻嘻。。OMG!!不知我的睡相会难看吗??=S
After that, I awaked by yu wen.. =.=
Then me and andrea went to leo there to chat..
Then went back room again.. then went to leo again…
Got some hardworking leos and lions 巡逻。。
When andrea n me went back to room, suddenly got a thing appear…(shock!!) you all got shock dao mar???
原来,it’s a leo.. he took a 木棍wif him and a torchlight…吓!!要死哈?! 大晚上,拿木棍跟手电筒,做虾米噢??? ?! 你要去抓贼哈?!如果是的话, umm我可以考虑帮你抓.. hehe.. why an I so good hor??~~ ^^ haiz.. who ask janet is a good person ma.. she always good de~~ ^^ kakaz…… XD
Suddenly He asked:你们是leo forum的吗?(吓again!!)shock dao!!(sweat) hehe.. got shock dao mar??
Then we answered: 是..
Then he asked again:你们要去那里??
Then we answered him:我们要回去了。。。

呼…. Luckily he don’t have asked more…
after that, we at room for few minutes..
suddenly, “ding tong…” who is that??
Then “ding tong…” again... waliu! So impatient! Mama teaches me that we have to be patient.. Me small mei mei also noe..(even though I noe, but in my daily life, I always impatient de.. hehe..) haiyo! This person need me this small mei mei teach mer??nevermind la, who ask me this small mei mei so good~~ ^^ wakakaz.. =X I think no need eh… u learn it urself la.. hehe..
Then open door lo.. then 3 or 4 leos at door there.. then 1 leo walked in our room to check…
SWEAT~~~ =.= then after he had checked, then walked back.. lolx.. so eng orh they?? Haha..
After that, then we went to sleep lo…
Bye! Next post tell u more about the last day at santubong there.. Bye all!! ^^

10 comments:

Lily said...

funny..gud post..XD

Janet's Blog said...

swt.. still ok la.. hehe.. dun hav other people de funny.. me laoya.. hehe.. if gud, nextym must come n view my blog again orh.. hehe..(chen ji promote).. haha..

Lily said...

okok..XD

Janet's Blog said...

haha.. kk.. u say de orh~~ cannot fang che zi.. hehe..

Lily said...

okok de..i promise de thg sure will do..

Janet's Blog said...

haha... kk.. hope so.. anyway thx ya~~ ^^ luv u...

Lily said...

welcum~luv u 2..XD(janet's zhui qiu zhe dun kill me)

Janet's Blog said...

welcome 2~luv u 3~~ swt.. i dun ahv zhui qiu zhe la.. =.=

Lily said...

r u sure u dun hv??zhou kai..XD..dun lv me..ltr i been killed..

Janet's Blog said...

yeah.. really dun hav.. =.= lolx.. he really dun hav la... we jus fren.. XD lolx.. wo jiu shi lov u... haha.. XD