Thursday, June 11, 2009

5/6&6/6

Hello everyone!! Sorry for so long didn’t update le.. sorry..
Ummm, duno wan to post wad.. think dao wad, jiu write wad la.. hehe..
Last Saturday(6/6/09), me, yuan, joyce,qian,yii2, ahma(emmee), leo and yu wen went to the leo forum at Santubong there.. !!
We all are very excited!! Especillay joyce(think).. hehe..
The first day(6/6), we all 8am have to arrive at airport already.. so early.. luckily I don’t have sleep over.. hehe.. if not, sure cant go to Santubong liao.. then all thing waste liao.. =S
I tell u hor~ me very pro orh~ (bu yao lian) XD
Me hor~ the day before(5/6), I still haven finish packed my 行李。。。other people Thursday already finish packing liao.. hehe.. me pro mar?? kakaz…
Then hor~ at nite, 7 something, mum keep ask me to pack, then baru felt want to go to pack.. hehe..
Then hor~ me just simply packed sambil main.. hehe..
Remember what, then jiu packed wad.. haha…
Then hor~ here packed xia, later remember another things want to pack, then went to pack that things.. haha..
After had packed tat one, then simply put… then went back to pack the 1st one..
Then hor~ after I had pack the 1st one.. then I baru remember that I haven put my second one into行李.. haha.. pro mar??
Then have to look for few minutes baru find dao.. haha..
Then hor after that..all jus simply put into the 行李.. duno got forget other things or not..
Then when laying on the bed, I realize that I forget to put one thing into my行李…
That’s….. umm, later tell you all la before I finish.. hehe…
Then I scared I will forget to put it in my行李, so I write on my hand so that I wont forget tomorrow.. hehe..
Then the next day.. luckily I remember.. haha.. then put in my行李loh… then jiu cong2 man2 de went to airport..
Then in the plane there, me, yuan, joyce sit together…
Ahma, yii2, leo sit together..
Qian and her parents sit together.. yu wen sit at the back there..
Then after reach at the aiport lo.. then after went to santubong with other school’s leos…
At there, I tell u all.. i, yuan, yu wen very malang..
We at there very early.. then we ask for the key’s room.. then the 负责人said the room still cleaning and ask us to wait.. then keep 催them lo.. then finally got liao.. haiz…
While we are waiting for the key’s room.. I know a fren from swinburne.. my best fren!! Haha… then after that,4 smthg have to go to the hall to start our open ceremony…
That’s all.. for the next those activities.. I will tell u all at next post.. bye!! I love you all!! Muahaha…
Ohya, I forget to tell u all wad thg that I forget to put in my行李.. hehe.. but I lazy to tell u all.. if you want to know, just ask me.. hehe… ok la.. bye!! Love you!! Haha… ^^

10 comments:

Lily said...

wat u 4gt pack n write in hd??

Janet's Blog said...

haha.. is pyjamas and i write "shui yi" dis two words in my hand.. kakaz.. =S pro mar?? haha..

Lily said...

lol..pyjamas??...speechless

Janet's Blog said...

haha.. coz when im packing, i foget then when i lay on bed there, baru realise i forget liao.. hehe.. =D pro mar??

Lily said...

very very very very very pro!!!XD..reli pro ei~careless==

Janet's Blog said...

haha... you yi dian loh.. haha..haha.. not careless la.. is er tong chi dai zheng.. haha.. new one.. found by j loh.. haha..

Lily said...

lol..ok la..noe u zui pro..XD

Janet's Blog said...

haha... me not u pro.. haha.. XD

Lily said...

me whr gt pro wor??blur@.@

Janet's Blog said...

haha.. u pro orh.. wad thg blur?? haha...