Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hapi olidae..

Dis olidae..
Can say is a..
Quite boring and tiring olidae..
Dis few days hav to go to schul to practice..
And also Asian Dialogues de thgs haven finish de..
Ohno, my poster..
Haven Finish de… T.T
Luckily, my articles oredi finish.. PHEW…
Next week hav to submit liao..
Duno hw is my exam..
I think is quite poor.. hehe.. XD
Wait 4 die la..
Duno my school homeworks oredi finish or not..
Haiz…
So boring..
Don’t have things to do..
Everyday juz E,S,P oli.. Hehe..
After olidae, sure will become a lzay n fat COW.. MOO~~ XDD
Anyway hope everybody have a hapi olidae..

HAPPY HOLIDAY..

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Haha~Happy Holiday ya mei~ ^^
If your result is poor, it's ok, still got many chances.
Grab the chances and do better next time ya. =D

Janet's Blog said...

thx ya jie.. haha.. hope jie jie also.. ^^ do better nextym also.. =D